James Dean Commercial

Established in 1992 as an ancillary business to James Dean Residential, which has been in operation in Tingalpa since 1973. The Dean family holds a long tradition in Real Estate, which began in Cleveland in 1920, and throughout 5 generations of working in the local community, is carried forth today by Zac Dean, director or James Dean Commercial.